Remote System Administration
This service is provided for companies that have a
need for Linux server administration but can't justify the high cost
of a full-time Linux System Administrator.
Server administration does not have to be done at your office! An Internet or other online
connection to the server is sufficient in most cases for administrative jobs
to be completed.
Our Linux Remote System Administration service offers
a cost-effective alternative to an on-staff Linux System Administrator. SelectNet
provides comprehensive monitoring and administration service that
can save you money, increase your efficiency, and keep your systems up and running.
Because we utilize sophisticated
monitoring techniques, SelectNet can offer world-class remote Linux System
Administrator support at affordable prices.
Remote System Administration tools may include:
- Installation of Webmin Panel and administration through it.
- Implementation Web Hosting Control Panel and its administration.
- Installation of Linuxconf and many Command-line utilities for
SSH based administration.
Linux Remote System Administration Services:
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Databases
like MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB/2 on Linux.
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Mailservers
like sendmail, Qmail, SquirrelMail
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Webservers
like Apache with/without SSL with DSO or static Modules, Samba ,
Tomcat, JWS for Servlets and JSP with its integration with Apache.
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Fileservers
like Samba, NFS, FTP LDAP: OpenLDAP
- Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Proxy Servers
- DHCP Server and Client
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Server
- Network File System (NFS) Server
- PPP Configuration
- RAID Configuration
- Network Interface Card (NIC) Configuration
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Server
Remote installation ,Configuration and maintenance of Firewall
solutions on top of OpenSource Operating Systems (as proxyserver
for http, mail, ftp,...) , Firewall-ip chains