- The extremely popular and widely-used IMAP or Sendmail E-mail server. Supports
all common e-mail protocols, including POP3, IMAP, POP. Works with
all Internet e-mail client software, such as MS-Outlook, Netscape
Communicator, and Eudora. Unlimited number of user accounts.
- #1 web server in the world: Apache. Apache is fast, powerful,
simple, and reliable. It's the webserver included in IBM's professional
eCommerce software and the preferred server for Sun's Solaris.
Host your site with the software professionals choose.
- A robust database fully integrated with the web server. MySQL
is an efficient and simple SQL database, perfect for including
live data in your website, and natively supported in the Apache
- Use Dynamic web pages on your site. Dynamic pages allow you
to do things like customize the site for individual visitors and
display real-time information. The simple PHP language is used
to extend standard HTML web pages. Because it all runs on your
webserver, vistors to your site don't need any special software
or 'cookie' support. You can even include PERL scripts without
knowing CGI programming.
- Offer secure communications to your website visitors with industry
standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Prevents Internet
'eavesdroppers' from tapping into confidential information. Supported
by Netscape, Microsoft, AOL, and other common web browsers.
- Exchange data files with your customers and business partners
over the Internet without compromising your security. An FTP server
lets customers and partners retrieve and post files to a secure
location. Automate the exchange of business-to-business eCommerce
and EDI files. Publish files, like marketing materials, for use
only by authorized persons.
- Add native Microsoft Active Server Page (ASP) support to Apache
with ChiliSoft. Move your current ASP website to a more reliable
platform without changing a single web page!