1. SelectNet Internet Services shall provide rack space, UPS connection, and 100MB Ethernet connection for co-location setup/operation. Customer shall provide all other hardware to be stored at SelectNet Internet Services. All equipment must be compatible with standard interfaces.
2. Allotted co-location AMPS will not exceed 10 AMPS.
3. No packaging material will be stored at SelectNet Internet Services facilities.
4. Customer access will be permitted as follows:
- 24/hr advance appointment arranged with SelectNet Internet Services
- Appointment may be scheduled during SelectNet Internet Services business hours: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday with the exception of legal holidays.
- After-hours access hours 5:30 pm – 8:00 am, by appointment only and contingent upon approval.
5. Customer shall provide all maintenance and replacement of privately owned co-location hardware due to equipment malfunction.
6. Customer understands that the Internet and SelectNet's network is not a secure network. Confidential or sensitive data, proprietary software, and other secret information should not be transmitted over the network. Customer agrees that SelectNet Internet Services, its directors, officers, and employees, assumes no responsibility for loss or theft of information transmitted over the network.
7. SelectNet Internet Services assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to Customer's equipment, or data on Customer's equipment, stored at SelectNet Internet Services. SelectNet Internet Services does not provide backup of data stored on Customer's equipment.
8. Customer must submit full payment, a Purchase Order for the full amount, or its normal form of authorization for payment of the full amount due before the Co-location service will be completed. Purchase Orders are governed solely by the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
9. Co-location service monthly fees for the first month of service, and any setup fees, are due before or upon installation. Service fees for the initial one-month period are not refundable.
10. If data from any source leaves SelectNet Internet Services and enters another network, that data must follow the acceptable use rules of the entered network (including member networks, regional, or backbone networks). It is the responsibility of the member where this traffic enters SelectNet Internet Services to meet this requirement.
11. Any traffic which is disruptive from any source is prohibited.